I have written a Radio Userland format driver to read news from NASA
, which is offered as an XML feed
. Because this feed is not in RSS format, you must install a special format driver to read it with Radio Userland's News Aggregator.
To add the driver to Radio Userland:
- Download formatDrivers.newsfeed.fttb and save it to a folder on your system.
- Open Radio Userland (in Windows, right-click the RU icon in the System tray and choose Open Radio).
- Choose File, Open and open formatDrivers.newsfeed.fttb.
- You will be asked if you want to save the file as user.xml.rss.formatDrivers.newsfeed. Click OK.
- If you already have this format driver, you will be asked if you want to replace the existing newsfeed table. Click No.
After the script has been added, open the News aggregator page and add the NASA XML feed as if it was an RSS channel.
- 3/17/02: Released driver, which is based on an original script by Dave Babbitt.
Add a Comment