After I got flooded with spam last night, I added additional checks to the email submission script used by readers of my books. If a select element contains a value that isn't one of the options, that's obviously a spammer.

I have a bad habit of detecting that a user content submission is spam but saving it to the database anyway. The submissions don't appear on the site but take up database space. I deleted over 53,000 spammed store reviews from Local Farmers Markets, Sports Card Stores, Videogame Stores and Wargames.Com.

The clickable maps for Local Farmers Markets, Sports Card Stores, Videogame Stores and Wargames.Com have been fixed. They were all linking to farmers markets in error. The maps were created with Create a Clickable Map.

The TV Deadpool has been updated to reflect the renewals of For Life and Manifest and the cancellations of Bluff City Law, Indebted and The Baker and the Beauty. Jam Master J has 212 points and nobody else has a higher prospective score, making him the presumptive champ.

Using UltraEdit's replace-in-files feature, I updated 2,800 pages on RSS Blog to freshen up the sidebar links, which included the defunct network of sites published by Randy Charles Morin, who I bought the blog from several years ago. I'm surprised all of his sites are gone. One of the domains has fallen into the hands of a Japanese smut peddler.

I've stopped using local copies of JQuery, Bootstrap, and Font Awesome on domains that don't have a published site yet. I switched to their official versions on CDNs, which means the pages load a little faster (since users likely have these cached). It also gives this server less to do.