I have written a Radio Userland format driver to read news from NASA, which is offered as an XML feed. Because this feed is not in RSS format, you must install a special format driver to read it with Radio Userland's News Aggregator.
To add the driver to Radio Userland:
- Download formatDrivers.newsfeed.fttb and save it to a folder on your system.
- Open Radio Userland (in Windows, right-click the RU icon in the System tray and choose Open Radio).
- Choose File, Open and open formatDrivers.newsfeed.fttb.
- You will be asked if you want to save the file as user.xml.rss.formatDrivers.newsfeed. Click OK.
- If you already have this format driver, you will be asked if you want to replace the existing newsfeed table. Click No.